Home Care Choices Scholarship Program
Describe the place you study in!
About The Scholarship
From the very beginning, Home Care Choices was fueled by passion for writing and following our dreams of making a living by writing and helping people. Our dream was often tested at the beginning of our journey. Trial and error paid off and we created a successful website that helped a lot of people which made it possible for us to design our own future; write from anywhere in the world about what we love and how to help other people.
Assist a younger generation
As an undergraduate student, you can help people who’s planning to study to learn more about your college or university.
The winner will get $2,000
Who is Eligible
1. All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship; 2. Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply; 3. An interest in writing and/or helping.
Required Application Details
- Please write a 1,000-2500-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why did you choose the college/university you study at?
- What do you like the most about your college/university?
- Based on your experience, describe the perfect mini-tour of your school;
- Your essay must be published at your university blog as a new blog entry with postscript: “The article was written for homecarechoices.org scholarship program.” with an active hyperlink to the scholarship’s main page;
How to Apply
Please submit a link to the published blog entry at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the data fields below:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019. A winner will be selected and notified by December 15, 2019.
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winner will be selected by the founder of homecarechoices.org and an Editorial Chief.
- It is a one-time scholarship and will not be renewed.
- If you have any questions about our scholarship program, please, email our team at email@example.com
- The scholarship award provided by Home Care Choices will be sent by check to the winning candidate’s college or university.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to Home Care Choices Your Future Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
Home Care Choices offers courses, resources and advice for aspiring bloggers. Our founders are passionate writers being able to utilize their skills and have the best marketing advice at their disposal.
Documenting our process from the start of our blogging journey to the present day with a transparency in our earnings, our failures and our successes gives a personalized and realistic insight into the adventure of making a living doing what you love.